What can Special Projects provide?
- Guidance and training for Leadership - Individual, Team and Organizational Development.
- Administration of special projects related to Child/Youth/Family Development, Healthy Lifestyles. Diversity/Cultural Awareness, and Tribal Colleges & Native American Tribal communities.
- Training and coaching of Type development for individuals and teams, using Psychological Type-MBTI and Emotional Intelligence-EBW instruments and research.
UNL Extension - Special Projects
Tribal College Extension & Land-Grant College Partnerships
Psychological Type, MBTI Master Practitioner; Emotional Intelligence, Emotions and Behaviours at Work, EBW Certified
Leadership, Healthy Lifestyles, and Child/Youth Development
Who is involved in Special Projects?
- A PhD Extension Educator with statewide responsibilities to UNL Extension.
- A network of partnership professionals, University Educators and Specialists, providing research-based education, including information and technical assistance, coaching and training, and cultural diversity awareness.
Nebraska Indian Community College (NICC) Partnership Activities: